27 December 2013

It’s Holiday Time…

 

image

Date of Issue : 22 November 2013

Estonia Post issue a beautiful set of stamp for Christmas with a lovely FDC and  maximum Card…All these items feature perfect Holiday Time !! It’s Holiday Time all over the world when people enjoying Christmas and waiting for the New year !!

image

The snow flew in the light of lanterns. I added speed to my sledge and looked at the stars twinkling in the sky. Everyone, both children and grown-ups sped along with lively shouts towards home. Suddenly I noticed two magnificent row deer looking at us peacefully and as if waving their heads in greeting to us. On that also our good guardian, Muki, energetically wagged its tail and gave a merry bark. There was something warm that I couldn’t explain in the air, the starry sky surrounded us and there was a bag of presents waiting for us. This is Christmas, I thought. And it is for everyone.

est

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails